HOW TO :
Texture, Texture, TEXTURE! This is such a hot trend right now in the Hair World. More guests are looking for fun textures they can easily create at home to switch up their look. Stylist Kellen at Blanc Noir Hairdressing created this Fun Beach Inspired texture that you can create at home.
1. Prep damp hair with a texture spray like KEVIN.MURPHY Hair Resort - Beach Texture spray. Comb thru.
2. Divide head into 5 sections with clips. ( 1 on Top, Each Side, 2 in Back) *these do not need to be neat
3. Loosely Braid each section and secure with an Elastic * Larger Braids for a looser wave texture, smaller ones for a tight texture with massive body/volume
4. Let Braids air dry ( overnight while you sleep 👍) or apply gentle heat with blowdryer to speed up process.
5. Take down braids and comb they with fingers or wide tooth brush.
6. Apply Beach texture spray like ORIBE - Apré Beach or a nourishing oil like L’Oreal Mythic to tame the ends and finish the look!
oribehaircare lorealpro lorealprofessionnel lorealproid lorealparisusa lorealproaus lovekevinmurphy